Thursday, October 30, 2008

(headsprung).

(shaking my head). what the f. i thought i got rid of that shit.

*en ce moment seulement*

es un poco raro que digo eso, but i love that it's cloudy today. mmm overcast.

cozy.

i stayed with cokes & a.j. for a couple of days. i find it such an achievement when the new gen members of my fam start to call me by name. it took three years for that to happen with a.j. i think i impressed him with my marble racetrack-building skills. i'm good.

fashion fwd little mila.








halloween "photo shoot."


i imagine my mj center is their sweet factory.


plane watching.


i'm feeling q-tip right about now. i love the way he's pushing the new album. a fine example of a pre-80s baby bridging the gap. he's hilarious.

i'm stuck on "you." chill steez. already playing that shit out.

No comments: