Sunday, October 05, 2008

un-spin.

i'm watching the world around me get caught up in this weird vibe. confusion, fear, spin, distrust, no confidence. i'm not about to get caught up in that. what did it for me was the dinner two nights ago. just so much insecurity, one-up shit. cynicism. from the cable news to a dinner table. i just can't partake in that. so while i reject to be around that energy, i owe it to myself to start doing who i claim to be: a liberal. a girl who embraces the truth and constantly searches for enlightenment. progress.

i tried me out yesterday - without even knowing, actually. (no plan) and the result... overwhelming. mutual trip on the effectiveness of honesty. after all of the un-rest, turmoil the past few months it was hard for me to believe that any rhyme or reason could have survived such a breakdown. thank god someone still finds reality refreshing.

i'm with me now.


friday evening joint.


friday night dinner.

No comments: