Tuesday, December 02, 2008

venus, jupiter and the crescent moon.

kell sent me his detailed documentation of the sb trip. i'm hardly ever in photographs so it's nice to be on the other side. i'm feeling the whole instant thing more since i've been working the pentax lately.

one of many on the a la mar motel terrace. we vain like that.


critiquing the new issue.


amelia & padres.


all up on ourselves. (all day)


the happy duo.


an attempt at nonchalance (where were you guys?).




oh how i love the timing of distractions. it seems that they roll through hardest whenever i get a deadline.

up. all. night.

and now day n nite.

"madness the magnet keeps attracting me. me."


scattered marbles. there has got to be a way to flick some of these distractions off my mind for good already. focus! it's like coincidence is taking every single opportunity it can to remind me of or connect me to certain subjects of distraction as soon as my mind frees up some space. lovey-dovey shit. uh lo más peor. enjoy the ride. yeah, yeah. surrender blahblahblah.


wonder if i should try amtrak from s.f. to l.a....

No comments: