Friday, December 19, 2008

earth.

check & balance.

i've gone to extremes the past few weeks: from completely shutting things out to confronting them head on. right now i'm not in the middle, but i'm also not on the brink of shit either. whew. for a second there i felt like a crazy marble bouncing off two walls closing in... until i finally lost it (high noon today).

i walked into my acupuncture session like a beat-up kitty in heat. needles save. lucile used to say that she'd picture the needles poking out all the bad energy from her body. today i felt like the needles were little anti-antennae releasing all of the negative / clotty waves from my points. clear my meridians por favor. mmm better flow.

neutral. whatevs. i'm going with it all.

the only thing i got for sure is a picture of me in the philippines very soon. grab me some motherland.

inglewood library.



needles.


chilling. sucka free steez. (by mia villanueva)

No comments: