Sunday, December 14, 2008

haze.

sf is dope. beautiful people. + book smart as hell. hella info. chill connects. same page steez.

and stevie wonder loving.

"when i see you on the street
my whole body gets weak
when you're standing in a crowd
your love talks to me so loud
girl, do i do, what you do, when i do my love to you

when i hear you on the phone
your sweet, sexy voice turns my ear all the way on
just the mention of your name
seems to drive my head insane
girl, do i do, what you do, when i do my love to you...baby

yes i got some candy kisses for your lips
yes i got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you.........."


tony san b. "mobile sound" for mom's church xmas benefit.






nonosina xmas show. ebell theater.


granny.


ornaments.


this is what i saw when i first walked into aj's room.


going to granny's.


mackenzie. trey deuce shindig.




week in west hollyw.


& olympic.


lobster wearing a tophat.


bro has been shopping.





saturday meet up.


mia at the de young.


he is sf future now.










wonder full.




comfort thai noodles.


weekend getaway essential.

No comments: