Saturday, August 22, 2009

cosmic shit

i have an issue with my lucidity during dream time. i'm quite coherent during my dreams, but to the point where i can't seem to break away from reality. jesus, emile hirsch could show up ready to skinny dip with me on some random beach in thailand, and i hesitate to dive in due to a nagging conscience about how this might affect my future professional relationship with him. what? chill the fuck out jane's mind! strip down, and get in the water already. it's just a dream. (if only...)

grrr. my mind refuses to stop working, even while i'm sleeping. yo mind, break me off some peace please. more frankly, i'd very much like to experience one of these nocturnal orgasms i keep hearing about.

.........

i'm grateful that l.a. is the hometown. i love going away if only because it reminds me of how dope this city really is every time i return. home indeed.

(more doodling "app" fun) pinocchio: my go-to comfort in monaco.


mala beach forever.

No comments: