Monday, November 17, 2008

sun.

ah. i can finally get back to soaking in some much needed vitamin d. i have a new-found appreciation for tan lines.

this is an interesting time. i've put down the books and am figuring it all out as i go. hustle la douce. i plan on living a very long life. i've got nothing but time.

speaking of, girl talk is the current consumption. one exchange i got caught up in reminds me of one of my fave sesame street songs:

"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?"

in this case, it's one of my girls. damn. the idea of me is lost in the we. apparently, being able to "we" shit is an achievement greater than graduation. the response? i'm told that i'm "anti-men." woo. too funny.

and then there are maps. island daze.





celebrating the win higher ed steez.


the view from ninang carol's country digs.


country sunset.










wilshire & curson is becoming a usual stop these days.


max's with the little girl.








vernissage styles upon styles.


io voglio essere là.

No comments: