Thursday, May 05, 2005

i've got some real estate here in my bag


zen, originally uploaded by mjane.

i've been in l.a. for a week, and i think it's a sign that i'm down with the flu. luckily my mom carries antibiotics in her purse. anyways, the sign being that i need to just go with the flow here. since i flew in, i've been a bit over-stimulated by nothing, everything, anything... i'm sleeping in this weekend.

allow me to be a bit pensive. i'm back home, yet i'm living out of my suitcase. i'm now about to put my suitcase in the car and sleep somewhere else for the third time. it doesn't matter though, because in the last ten years, i'm not sure that i've ever unpacked. beit l.a. or france. i dream of places to call my own, but i'm simultaneously content with not knowing where yet.

after the fixins meeting last night, i took the long way back to toluca lake and drove through the old neighborhood. there are new buildings on either side of 1306. the el pollo inca has sadly been replaced by the house of ribs. there's a cabo cantina or something sharky's-like next to q's now. and i don't know where i'm going with this.

No comments: