Monday, May 19, 2008

indulgences

rainy look. d&g/gossip girl inspired.

i don't usually do this. however, on friday as i was walking to the office, some young-looking dude who walked past me told me more or less that what i was wearing (my rainy look) was bad and that i'm only getting what i deserved (which was his not being able to take his eyes off me, apparently). two things came to mind immediately: he was blaming me for his ability to see, and i wished i knew how to say in spanish, "please go to church and pray for me" (ahora yo sé como decirlo). what really annoyed me was that he started saying what he said when he was behind me. homie hadn't even seen the front of my outfit and was already judging me? at least wait til you see the whole package before you strike your gavel, shit. you and your tired sergio tacchini track jacket, baggy jeans over ballet-slipper-looking adidas sneaker get-up. for real though.

ah, that dude cracked me up. shredded baggy-jean bottoms cleaning the street as he walked and shit.

No comments: