Monday, September 25, 2006

september is flying by

including the visits from my cousins and the in-laws and working a little bit at the hurley office, i also started my spanish classes at the university of barcelona last week. they're a lot of fun, and i'm meeting some interesting people. there's one girl in my class from san clemente who i've hit it off with. alright, she told me that i don't look a day over 23, so i'm sure that helped me loosen up to her. i'm joking! she's nice. not to mention that she's friendly to discussions regarding the sticky hairy icky and where to find it in the city.

i sure could use some right now.

which reminds me, mackenzie and i saw thank you for smoking saturday night. it made me think of what i could be doing right now career-wise, as i spent 4 years (and over $100k) on a college education that schooled me on the art of bullshit (a very fine art at that)... anyway, the movie was damn good. i was totally laughing out loud. "it's not a negotiation. it's an argument." i'm convinced.

1 comment:

GRusette said...

ooo...either joe or his parents picked up one of these the last time they were in the EU. not sure if i like the image this is portraying but the junk food isn't that bad...but still...