Monday, May 22, 2006

good times

this is my last week of work at hot rod. looking back, i'm happy with the experience. met a lot of people, got the opportunity to work with a lot of good brands, and made some loot. the best thing i'd have to say about my job was working with the guys from 4 wheels. they've had my back since day 1 at this job, and i've learned so much about the biz from the homies next door. if you ever find yourself in nice, a visit to 4 wheels skateshop at place garibaldi is a must. besides being the spot to kick it, you want to be friends with these down-to-earth, ultra-cool dudes. they are where the party's at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aint that the truth :)

man I'm gonna miss you from Hot Rod!!! but you'll probably enjoy Barcelona I'm guessin and hopein !

one love. Soffía