Monday, November 07, 2005

idiosyncrasies


november weather, originally uploaded by mjane.

per the request of ms. mia, i'm listing my "peculiar behavioral characteristics" in this entry.

1. i don't care for small-talk. silence isn't uncomfortable for me.

2. i have a short temper.

3. i opt for wearing high heels whenever possible.

4. i always carry a camera in my purse.

5. i prefer to eat big breakfasts which almost always consists of eggs and rice.

6. i always try to smile when greeting someone.

7. i don't usually like to talk on the phone.

8. in group settings (classroom, meeting), i love to give people mental makeovers.

9. i'm constantly in a state of observing/examining people and cultures.

10. i play with my hair for no reason.

11. i have daily battles with myself regarding fitting in enough a la française and being completely me.

12. i constantly strive to make myself happy/satisfied with every single moment of my day.

13. if i have the time, i sit in front of my closet, look at all my clothes and shoes, and make mental outfits.

14. i crave socal mexican food and milk shakes on a daily basis.

15. i feel naked without earrings. my hoops, usually.

16. i'm an unintentional name-dropper.

17. i love to read the news.

there's more, i'm sure, but i just can't think of them right now.


glorious elisabeth, originally uploaded by mjane.

No comments: